Head-Jaw-Neck-Back Pain Connection
Do you have a headache or neck, shoulder, and/or back pain? Do you feel tired when you wake up? Sleepy during the day? Your mouth may be playing a minor or major role in how you are feeling. The Alignment of your head, bite and spine can relieve pain and fatigue naturally.
Below are ailments of misalignment:
- Jaws are part of the postural chain. If you have poor posture, you are likely to experience pain and fatigue. Optimal health cannot be reached without a level head and balanced bite.
- A misaligned bite is a sign of skull distortion. Children that have a bad bite can suffer from more pain and ear-nose-throat infections that other children.
- Kids with a poor bite do not perform as well as their peers in school.
- Misaligned bite in adults can distort C1/C2, which is where the head joins the neck. As a result, this will cause pain throughout the postural chain.
- Weak chin, short upper lip, flat lips, and facial pain are some of the things that a misaligned jaw can cause.
- Crowded teeth can be a result of undersized jaws and mouth breathing.
Misaligned bite and jaws perpetuate pain, postural imbalance, and the following symptoms:
- Head-neck-face pain, fatigue, depression
- Uneven eyes and ears, stuffy nose or ears
- Mouth breathing, sore throat, chapped lips
- Clicking jaw joints, can’t open wide, jaw pain
- Teeth grinding, sensitivity, and breakage
- Snoring, sleep apnea, hypo-thyroid
Full physical and spiritual health is associated with fully developed and balanced facial skeleton, wide jaws, and straight teeth.
The Law of Form & Function says poor health may be rooted in bite misalignment and jaw underdevelopment.
- teeth grinding
- cocod sleep apnea